Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner (Per Diem)
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
The RCP provides respiratory care services to patients of all ages. These services include assessment and reassessment of clinical conditions where indicated, and determination, implementation, and documentation of appropriate therapies. The RCP provides education according to current department standards for patients, families, community members, students and other staff.
· Experience in acute care to include critical care experience is preferred.
· Two (2) years or more experience in field of Respiratory Care is preferred
· Graduate of a school for Respiratory Therapy.
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Credential required
· Valid California License for Respiratory Care required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
· ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications
Equal opportunity employer.
Assigned Work Hours:
12 hour shifts
Position Type:Per Diem
Pay Range (based on years of applicable experience):$56.14
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-677