Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner- per diem
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
The RCP provides respiratory care services to patients of all ages. These services include assessment and reassessment of clinical conditions where indicated, and determination, implementation, and documentation of appropriate therapies. The RCP provides education according to current department standards for patients, families, community members, students and other staff.
· Experience in acute care to include critical care experience is preferred.
· Two (2) years or more experience in field of Respiratory Care is preferred
· Graduate of a school for Respiratory Therapy.
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Credential required
· Valid California License for Respiratory Care required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
· ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications must be obtained prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment.
Assigned Work Hours:
12 hour shifts
Position Type:Per Diem