Radiologic Technologist- nights
Work Hours: Nights Wed-Wed
Rad Tech II
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for delivering quality patient care to all patient populations in Radiology and its satellite facilities during hours on duty. The Radiologic Technologist possesses skills and knowledge to competently provide diagnostic quality and radiographs with proper documentation of radiology record requirements and radiation safety, maximizing the use of equipment and resources. Position interacts in a positive, service-oriented manner with patients, medical staff, and peers and performs all radiographic procedures and all RIS and HIS procedures in the area of assignment.
· Acute care hospital radiologic technologist experience within the past three years is preferred.
· As necessary for required licensure.
· Current licensure with the State of California in Fluoroscopy and Diagnostic Radiography required
· Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2886