Prescribe Safe Project Manager
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
Aspire Health, owned by Montage Health and Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System, is committed to inspiring every individual to live life to the fullest. Our mission is to improve the health of all by bringing together people, providers, payers, and community partners to promote wellness, improve care, and help deliver the best possible care.
Aspire Health leverages preventive services, technology, and interdisciplinary care teams to support healthcare providers and payers in managing population health.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the management process of the Prescribe Safe program under Aspire Health’s Population Health team. The Project Manager oversees the portfolio of cross-functional collaborative projects, and engages with and supports multi-dimensional teams responsible for a range of initiatives. The Project Manager will take ownership of all project-related committees and workgroups, leading the planning and implementation of projects, and keeping teams on track to reach shared goals.
This great opportunity for any individual looking to bring their passion for public health, youth engagement, and community wellness.
- Lead the development and transformation of Prescribe Safe projects and activities including:
- Partner with Executive Sponsors to set goals, advise on improvement methods and courses of action;
- Coach leaders as they deploy new standard work to achieve and sustain improvements;
- Staff all work groups and committees, teaming with leaders to document, develop plans and aggregate action items into one overall program;
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Quantify current state challenges and analyze data to propose targets, and monitor performance over time to determine the efficacy of improvement interventions.
- Regularly review and report on progress of assignments to evaluate completeness and work with teams to reach goals. Review and synthesize available data around substance use locally and nationally.
- Practice exceptional group facilitation, expectation setting, accountability, issue resolution, and deliverable creation.
- Establish and maintain credible and effective working relationships with key stakeholders and demonstrate comfort in representing the organization in interdepartmental, interagency, community, and professional meetings as required.
- Accomplish strategic objectives by developing effective project plans, forecast upcoming work, and allocating resources by overseeing multiple project activities and tracking assignments.
- Prioritize, coordinate and oversee complex tasks in an efficient manner including management of project timelines and project-related documentation.
- Work collaboratively with team members to identify and respond to team member needs.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of demonstrated performance in project management
- Proven facilitation skills and ability to energize others to productive action.
- Must be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with others to achieve completion of common goals.
- Strong communication and project management skills to support effective work with team members at multiple levels of seniority to focus efforts and drive for results.
- Effective listener who engages with stakeholders and partners to ensure expectations are understood and met.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Comfort with data review and assessment
- Demonstrated proficiency of the MSOffice Suite products in order to: collect and analyze data; produce reports and select; use and train team members on program and project management software
- Willing to work adjusted hours when necessary for special events or presentations.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in project management
Equal opportunity employer.
Pay range: 40.25-46.44
Assigned Work Hours:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-28