Epic Analyst - PB/Charge Router/CDM/Benefit Engine
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
- "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
- Resolute Professional Billing Administration, Charge Router, Charge Master Epic, & Benefit Engine Applications Certifications
- Extensive implementation, support & maintenance of SBO (includes: PB out of HB on UB), Charge Router and Charge Department Master (CDM), Statements, Revenue Integrity & Guardian, Contract/Benefit Engine, Reporting Workbench and Dashboard Radar reports (include batch/extracts to 3rd party vendors)
- Able to run chronicles queries/create reporting subsets
- Strong Excel skills to create import templates, pivot tables, vlookup queries, etc.
- Data Courier experience
- Can prioritize requests from multiple parties, provide in-depth analysis of root causes, and communicate options/changes.
- Epic Resolute Professional Claims/RA Certification
- Epic Resolute Hospital Billing & Claims Certification
- Experience with California Billing and Claims/Remits
- CEE Version 2019
Assigned Work Hours: