Engagement Lead- Blue Zones Project
6399 – Engagement Lead- Peninsula Cities
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
If you are a marketer driven to make a difference; If you enjoy interacting with people and are passionate about improving the well-being of others; If you thrive while collaborating with a strong, results-driven team and enjoy challenging yourself and others to find creative solutions, join us!
Be part of a team that’s bringing innovative leaders together from across the community to lead and ignite a movement to improve well-being on a significant scale – a movement that promises to help your friends, family, and neighbors in the Peninsula Cities live longer, better.
Blue Zones Project is rooted in lessons learned from the world's longest-lived cultures. We translate these lessons into sustainable environmental changes that strengthen social ties, reshape the places where people spend their time, and sharpen policies to support healthy choices.
By engaging a critical mass of individuals and organizations to participate — from worksites and schools to restaurants and grocery stores — the small changes contribute to huge benefits: lowered healthcare costs, improved productivity, and ultimately, a higher quality of life. For more information regarding Blue Zones Project please visit https://www.bluezonesproject.com/.
The Engagement Lead is responsible for the execution of the local event and marketing plans in the Peninsula Cities Through a wide range of marketing strategies, this person will work with the local team to maximize participation and engagement of individuals and organizations with Blue Zones Project while representing stakeholder brands in a positive light.
This person will coordinate the delivery of collaterals and promotional activities (on- line/off-line) to drive program participation through an engagement strategy developed by the Blue Zones Project team.
- Work with the local Community Program Manager, Organizations Lead, community leaders, media and other partners to create and implement a successful engagement plan in the community.
- Drive participation of individuals and organizations including schools, restaurants, grocery stores, businesses, and faith-based and civic groups as measured by the adoption and implementation of pledge actions to achieve certification as a Blue Zones Community®.
- Lead and manage local marketing, advertising/earned media, public relations, social media and production activities and tasks related to the implementation of the community marketing plan.
- Create community-based grass-roots strategies and coordinate delivery of supporting materials.
- Organize and manage community events including engaging community volunteers.
- Write promotional pieces using standard templates, including drafting and sending partner newsletters and direct mail (email and snail mail).
- Collaborate with Blue Zones Project National Team on Blue Zones related social media.
- Adhere to Blue Zones Project branding guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate and share best practices with other PR, marketing, and engagement professionals across the Blue Zones Project network.
- Develop and meet monthly targets to ultimately achieve annual community blueprint people/engagement metrics.
- Compile engagement related performance/value measures, outcomes and community impact stories.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of public relations or marketing experience.
- Proven track record working on strong, results-driven teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in the use of CRM software a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a compelling voice that inspires citizens to engage in Blue Zones Project initiatives through newsletters, web content, event postings, blogging, Facebook, Twitter posts, YouTube, etc.
- Demonstrates initiative and mature judgment.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills and manages time and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience with photography, videography, and/or video editing a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented.
- Creative, inspiring, influencing, collaborative, and responsible.
- Energized by Blue Zones Project mission.
Sharecare, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.