CT Tech II Per Diem
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
Under the leadership of the department director and the assistant director the CT Technologist II is a specialized medical professional who performs high-level axial imaging. Must be able to perform under potentially stressful situations, and care for all emergency patients, in-patients, and outpatients. Also assists in invasive CT procedures.
Specific primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Describe procedure and answer all patient questions prior to performing study, and obtain patient history.
- Provide images, and applicable post-processing to Radiologist for diagnostic interpretation
- Precisely follow protocols and Radiologists instructions to provide optimal studies
- Proficient in intravenous access
- Monitor patients physical condition during course of exam
- Rotate on-call shifts
Acute care hospital CT Technologist experience within the past three years is preferred.
As necessary for required licensure.
State of California license in Fluoroscopy and Diagnostic Radiography is required. American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiology is required. American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification is required. ARRT licensure in CT is required within six months following completion of orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
varied 8 hour shifts.
Position Type:Per Diem
Pay Range (based on years of applicable experience):$62.32
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-871