Central Supply Supervisor (Evening Shift) - Central Supply
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the department Director and Assistant Director, the Supervisor, Central Supply and Distribution reports to the Assistant Director and is responsible for daily department operation oversight. Ensures that all supplies, case carts and PCE (Patient Care Equipment) are delivered to requesting departments at scheduled delivery times. Coordinates retrieval of contaminated PCE and the subsequent delivery to the decontamination area for reprocessing. Develops work plans, methods and procedures, determines work priorities and schedules to provide adequate staff coverage. Development and training of new hire employees and continuing education of current staff in accordance with department and hospital policy and procedures. Resolves challenges encountered during daily operations and determines appropriate solutions; promotes teamwork. Encourages regular communication and informs staff of relevant business issues.
This position requires the ability to:
- Manage multiple projects and deal effectively with a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Effectively communicate and present information to employees, suppliers and team members
- Understand and promote lean supply chain operation processes and other best practices.
- Three years experience in Supply Chain Management with supervisory experience preferred.
- Three years experience in Sterile Processing, Decontamination, Case cart processes preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic Excel, Outlook, Word, EPIC, and Lawson.
High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience in related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
This position will be primarily evening shifts. Will also be required to work weekends, holidays, and varied shifts. The initial training will require day and pm shifts to include: 4am, 5am, 6am, 7am, 9am, 130pm, 2pm, and 3pm for about 1.5 months of training on all workflows.