Administrative Specialist- Care Improvement & Innovation
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Reports to the Care Improvement & Innovation Director. Improve care by increasing value to our patients. To achieve this goal, Care Improvement & Innovation (CII) Administrative Specialist apply Lean principles to the CII process and team. Develop and apply standardization to the execution of improvement activities, Lean Leadership education program, and department administration.
CII Admin Specialist coaches teams as they apply Lean methods of 5S and Huddle Boards. Organizational coordinator of Montage Health IDEA Program gathering, reporting, and recognizing the improvement driven by teams throughout Montage Health.
- Lead for Measurable Improvement: Manage the calendar of improvement and education activities planned throughout the year. Collect and maintain evaluations of activities and identify areas for improvement.
- Apply Sound Scientific Method: Practice Plan, Do, Check, Act to establish and improve standard work in departmental processes.
- Teach the Concepts and Tools: Teach and coaching those who are adopting the techniques of 5S, kanban and huddle boards.
- Champion Frontline Empowerment: As coordinator of the Montage Health IDEA Program, offer support for those implementing or maintaining their team’s participation. Drive the development and delivery of the program’s recognition aspects.
- Realize the Plan: Provide day-to-day administrative support to the operation of the department. Manage supplies, expenses, calendars, and resources to deliver the services of the CII team.
- Engage and Inspire: Communicate continually to promote the underlying philosophies of continuously striving for improvement, experimentation (PDCA), respect for people, teamwork, transparency, and leaders as coaches. Communicate the story of improvement experienced by Montage Health as we strive to set a new standard for our patients. Responsible for ongoing improvement and maintenance of online resources.
- Develop Future Leaders: Coordinate the calendar of planned education events. Manage the enrollment and learning path for those involved in the program.
- Model an Improvement Culture: Create a culture where everyone is responsible for improvement and all have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Create an inviting and engaging environment at the CII Center.
Three to five years of experience in advanced administrative assistant capacity. Strong communication skills. Excellent business writing skills, including format, grammar and syntax. Advanced computer skills are required as well as internet research ability. Intermediate understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications and use in daily activities. Exercises initiative and follow-through on projects for timeliness, completeness; quality of final product must be uniformly excellent.
Completion of some college or business courses is preferred.
Lean Certification preferred.
Assigned Work Hours:
Usually normal business hours, some early, late or weekends with notice.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2021-325