Systems Analyst II - Outpatient Surgery Center
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
The Systems Analyst II reports directly to the Outpatient Surgery Center Director and supports the Main Operating Room Director. S/he is responsible for performing all clerical, technical, and analytical functions related to the performance of the surgical information management systems.
I.T. roles and responsibilities:
* Modify, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the peri-operative information software archive system: Surgical Information Systems (SIS). This includes the nursing and anesthesia electronic medical record.
* Database management.
* Research technical issues in coordination with the I.T. department.
* Identify and document new system issues, future SIS modules, and upgrades.
- Manages and maintains ProVation System
- Manages and maintains LogicNet
- Epic block creation and room closures
- Medivator archive report and backup validation
System implementation and training of staff:
* File maintenance, integration functions, and statistical reporting.
* Familiar with relational database and client server concepts.
* Help create policies and procedures related to system implementation and modification.
- Kronos productivity
- Backup for Main OR Analyst
Surgical Director(s) Support Duties:
* Charge description master creation and maintenance.
* Coding assistance: CPT, ICD, and HCPCs.
* Monitors the AMPFM report.
* Crystal reports from Epic and SIS archive database.
xperience in computer science, business management, or operating room software management preferred. A minimum of two years experience in a peri-operative clinical arena and information system environment. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted. Analytical skills required. Must demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology, have knowledge of data processing concepts, computer operations procedures, and software applications. Familiarity with hospital application systems is desirable. Familiarity with system monitoring tools, ability to read and follow complex instructions, maintain written records and communicate both verbally and in written format. Ability to multi-task, make independent judgments in solving problems and work as a team member. Ability to work with other analysts, programmers, and hospital system users to describe problems accurately and to receive and communicate instruction on how to recover from software errors. Knowledge of standard PC software application for work processing, spreadsheet, presentation software, and Crystal reporting is desired.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours: