Senior Organizations Lead- Blue Zone Project
6355 – Sr, Relationship- Organizations Lead- County Worksites
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Join us in helping to transform Monterey County into a healthier place to live by using your experience in building positive working relationships with key partners. If you have a passion for improving the well-being of others, are driven to make a difference, and are adept at working with all levels of organizations and civic groups, we want to talk to you!
Sharecare, in collaboration with other stakeholders, is working to bring a well-being movement to Monterey County in which business, government, schools, restaurants, and grocery stores, along with non-profits join together to support an integrated approach to improve the well-being In Monterey County and their visitors. The healthy choice becomes the easy choice through permanent changes to the environment, policy, and new supporting social connections. Through this collaboration and movement, the people of Monterey County naturally adopt healthy behaviors, their well-being improves - and they live longer, healthier, and more productive lives. As well-being improves, employers begin to experience lower health care cost trends and higher productivity, driving new economic development while making Hawaii an even more desirable place to live, work, and play.
- Developing strong relationships with organizations in Monterey County to support them in working through a menu of evidence-based best practices to become a designated Blue Zones Worksite in support of overall community well-being.
- Success is achieved when employers County wide adopt the recommended changes to improve well-being
- Advance the Blue Zones Project initiative throughout Monterey County for the employer market (worksites)
- Develop relationships with target audience, including high level executives and obtains commitment to become a Blue Zones approved organization and utilize other Sharecare employer products
- Develop and drive comprehensive adoption and advancement of the Blue Zones Project strategic plan throughout Monterey County, including identifying and leveraging contacts, creating partner relationships, and educating organizations regarding Blue Zones
- Communicate with target audience through blogging, webinars, and events to sustain group utilization of the tools, resources, and marketing materials necessary to drive program use
- Actively work with the Blue Zones Project leadership team, as well as associated Org Leads, maintain momentum and advancement of the employer strategic plan throughout Monterey County
- Ensure coordination and integration of the community, county wide, and group initiatives so they are fully maximized and leveraged with each other to drive maximum exposure to all the touch points with the Blue Zones Project community
- Where appropriate, work with the Sharecare sales team to maximize Sharecare services (new sales, upsells, renewals, etc.)
- Develop and implement the strategic county wide approach through coordination and leadership with community org leads
- Working with key community stakeholders to develop and execute the Blue Zones Project Blueprint—or strategic plan--within the local business community including identifying and leveraging contacts, creating partner relationships, and educating organizations on becoming a Blue Zones Worksite.
- Assisting worksites to become Blue Zones Project Approved in Monterey County
- Raising awareness of Blue Zones Project through webinars, speaking engagements and events
- Sharing Blue Zones Project tools, resources, and marketing materials necessary to effectively drive participation and change within organizations.
- Working with the local Blue Zones Project community leadership team to maintain momentum and advancement of the Project’s strategic plans within the community.
- Supporting relevant committee(s) working on community Blueprint implementation.
- Compile organization performance/value measures, outcomes and community impact stories.
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred) - Experience in lieu of education also considered.
- 7 + years of experience serving in an account management/client services role, restaurant, grocery and or nutrition experience preferred.
- Sales, business development and strategic marketing experience.
- Knowledgeable and connected to businesses in Monterey County
- Bilingual preferred
- Strong self-starter and team leader, specifically in partnership contexts where the team is not a direct reports
- Adept at working with all levels of organizations and civic groups to help them work towards certification by showing them how to use the appropriate tools and resources.
- Compelling written/oral communications skills as it relates to driving initiatives within worksites
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key partners.
- Ability to represent Sharecare and Blue Zones with partners, the public and media.
- Ability to work with many partners, including our sponsors
- Strong project management skills to ensure projects stay on track.
- Knowledgeable and connected in the local business
- Inspiring, influencing, collaborative, and responsible.
- Energized by Blue Zones Project mission.
Sharecare, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.