RN Cardiology (per diem)
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
Under the leadership of the department director, assistant director, nursing supervisor, and/or charge nurse, the registered nurse is responsible and accountable for planning directing, assessing and providing nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department. Important dimensions of this position consist of quality of care, professional commitment, teamwork, interpersonal skills, safety, good public/customer relations and a broad nursing knowledge. The registered nurse is an experienced nurse who shall orient new staff, precept students, and assume relief charge nurse duty as oriented and assigned.
The THI Resource Registered Nurse (THI-RN) reports to the THI Assistant Director - Cardiology. The THI-RN will have the skills to perform in the following roles as assigned: Perform stress testing (nuc, stress echo, dobutamine stress echo, treadmills) and participate in a rotating weekend/holiday call schedule for stress testing. Assist sonographers with OP/IP Lumason and bubble studies. Will have flexibility and be able to rotate between the hospital setting and the OP setting at Ryan Ranch.
- 1 year clinical experience with cardiac patients.
- 1 year experience in stress testing (preferred)
- Acute care hospital experience within the last 5 years.
- Weekend/holiday on-call rotation.
- Must pass the arrhythmia interpretation/telemetry test at 85% prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment of telemetry/monitored patients, then annually.
Equal opportunity employer.
Assigned Work Hours:
Position Type:Per Diem
Pay Range (based on years of applicable experience):$76.29
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-826