Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner- per diem
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
The RCP provides respiratory care services to patients of all ages. These services include assessment and reassessment of clinical conditions where indicated, and determination, implementation, and documentation of appropriate therapies. The RCP provides education according to current department standards for patients, families, community members, students and other staff.
· Experience in acute care to include critical care experience is preferred.
· Two (2) years or more experience in field of Respiratory Care is preferred
· Graduate of a school for Respiratory Therapy.
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Credential required
· Valid California License for Respiratory Care required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
· ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications must be obtained prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment.
Assigned Work Hours:
12 hour shifts
Position Type:Per Diem
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2022-1118