Registered Nurse - ICU/CCU (Noc)
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
Under the leadership of the department director, assistant director, nursing supervisor, and/or charge nurse, the registered nurse is responsible and accountable for planning directing, assessing and providing nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department. Important dimensions of this position consist of quality of care, professional commitment, teamwork, interpersonal skills, safety, good public/customer relations and a broad nursing knowledge. The registered nurse is an experienced nurse who shall orient new staff, precept students, and assume relief charge nurse duty as oriented and assigned.
* At least 2 years of critical care experience (required)
* Critical thinking, sharp assessment skills, quick decision-making ability, effective communication, and the ability to work under pressure (required)
* Heart experienced (highly preferred).
* Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Must pass the Arrhythmia Interpretation/Telemetry test at 85% prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment of telemetry/monitored patients (tested annually thereafter).
- State of CA RN license required
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS (required).
- American Heart Association Provider ACLS certifications must be obtained prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider PALS certification to be completed within 6 months of hire and before independent assignment of pediatric patients.
- NIHSS- Stroke Certification is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
72-hrs per pay period
Noc shift: (7:00 PM-7:30 AM)
Pay Range (based on years of applicable experience):$66.33
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-664