Registered Cardio/Vascular Sonographer-Cardiology
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the department director and assistant director, the Cardiac Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for the completion of daily studies ordered. Duties include performance of cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound studies per ASE guidelines. Cardiac studies include: 2D and 3D doppler/color echo, stress echo, and assistance with TEE’s. Any findings are reported to the interpreting physician which is important in delivering necessary urgent care. Participation in an on-call rotation is a requisite.
- Cardiac echo tech proficiency must include: Adult echocardiography.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- 1-2 years acute care experience.
- Experience with digital imaging and reporting.
Graduate of an Ultrasound School.
Must be registered by (RDCS) and/or (RCS).
American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification (required).
Assigned Work Hours:
Position Type:Per Diem
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2022-920