Project Manager, Epic Connect
Full Time (Exempt)
Work Hours: 8 Hours/Monday to Friday
- Excellent pay and generous benefits, including a pension and scholarship reimbursement
- Excellent team-oriented culture
- Free onsite gym for employees
- Employee dining
- "Best Place to Work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The Project Manager is responsible for implementing Epic’s Ambulatory EMR through Community Connect. The management of other projects is expected. Includes investigating, assessing, and implementing cost effective solutions to business issues. Conducts feasibility studies and assists with determining cost benefit/ROI for requested projects. Plans, organizes, controls, and reports on the activities associated with the implementation and upgrades of major applications. Ensures that project scope, timelines, and budget goals are met and variances are noted and reported. Manages client expectations, creates and manages internal and external project schedules, facilitates communication with the project team and other associated stakeholders. Generally oversees activities of system analysts and other staff associated with implementing systems and/or applications to meet the organization's needs. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Creativity and self-direction is required.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in project management including managing multiple complex application implementations simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills required.
- Detail focused.
- Ability to work comfortably under stress and against deadlines.
- Experience in implementing hospital specific information systems.
- Sound understanding of hospital operations and inter-departmental procedures and functions.
- Experience implementing Epic’s ambulatory module, cadence, prelude and professional billing.
- Understanding of workflow in the ambulatory setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Computer Science, Project Management or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Epic Ambulatory certifications desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2850