Project Manager & Enterprise Data Management & Analytics Program Coordinator
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Investigates, assesses, and implements cost effective solutions to business issues. Conducts feasibility studies and assists with determining cost benefit/ROI for requested projects. Plans, organizes, controls, and reports on the activities associated with the implementation and upgrades of technical projects. Ensures that project scope, timelines, and budget goals are met and variances are noted and reported. Manages customer expectations; continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements. Creates and manages internal and external staff and project schedules; facilitates communication with the project team and other associated stakeholders. Coordinates activities and schedules of the technical, operations and other staff associated with implementing systems to meet the organization's needs. Directs the analysis, planning, design and implementation of new technology. Directs the maintenance and support of existing technology. Recommends the procurement of hardware and software to meet the organizations functional requirements. Identifies and resolves recurring issues with hardware, software and technology processes. Directs and coordinates tasks and activities with outside vendors. Identifies and coordinates operational training needs of the HIT operations staff. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Strong decision making and analytical abilities. Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills. Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
EDMA Coordinator Duties:
- Serve as the point of contact and coordination for all EDMA requests and projects
- Manage the work backlog and tracking process for the EDMA team
- Work with EDMA stakeholders to ensure requests and projects are triaged and prioritized in accordance with the Enterprise governance priorities and strategy
- Facilitate the EDMA governance council and committee meetings, including: preparation of agenda and presentation slide decks; capture and dissemination of meeting minutes; and, logging follow up items and tasks in the appropriate system.
- Coordinates performance of routine policy reviews/audits around EDMA access, security, integrity, and quality.
- Maintains EDMA team capacity management and productivity dashboards.
- Communicate changes, impediments, and other project questions/issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the EDMA Lead Analyst and Enterprise Data Architect to ensure timely distribution of information around changes and technical issues.
- Represent the EDMA team to the Enterprise Domain councils and other technical committees and workgroups
- Work with the EDMA Manager to identify and coordinate contract resources for designated projects
Four (4) or more years experience in managing multiple complex application implementations simultaneously. Sound understanding of hospital operations and inter-departmental procedures and functions. Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills required. Detail focused. Ability to work comfortably under stress and against deadlines. Knowledge of the Microsoft operating system(s) is desirable. Knowledge of PC communication software and protocols is desirable.
Bachelor's degree. Experience in implementing hospital specific information systems.
Knowledge of standard PC software application for word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
Full time (exempt)