Full Time (Exempt)
Work Hours: Monday - Friday /8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Physician Liaison- Business Development- Community Outreach
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite, 50% subsidized at Montage Wellness Center Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The Physician Liaison is responsible for establishing, promoting and fostering relationships with physicians and their staff in the hospital's tri-service area (Monterey and San Benito counties, and southern Santa Cruz county) for the purpose of: educating providers on the hospital's services and about physicians who provide those services; facilitating resolution of access and service-related issues; sharing information with the providers about various Montage Health and industry/legislative initiatives; and occasionally participating in Montage Health and community events to promote various enterprise, clinical and HIT services. The Physician Liaison is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, oversee client contracting, sales and relationship management as it relates to Epic Connect, and enable the completion of activities or projects in a timely manner, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure optimal provider experiences and loyalty to Montage Health.
The Physician Liaison shall serve as the primary customer service relationship link between the enterprise and community practices, facilitating face-to-face presentations with Montage Health's representatives, when appropriate, to include collaboration with the CHI/CHCC staff on workflow consultation and system optimization.
Monitors progress for several initiatives, which entail tracking, analyzing and reporting data in selected activity tracking software.
The Physician Liaison reports to the Manager of Provider Support Services, and will work collaboratively with a variety of hospital directors and medical staff; Aspire Health Plan, Health Information Technology, Community Healthcare Innovations'; Education, Employee Wellness & Health and employer outreach staff related to community events
· At least four years experience working in a hospital outreach/customer service position, or a sales position in a company selling healthcare related products/services to physician offices.
· Must have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Strong analytical skills required.
· Ability to multi-task working on a variety of projects at one time, with each project possibly interrupted by another or some other project of higher priority, as well as interruptions resulting from close working proximity to co-workers.
· Must be a team player willing to occasionally assist or cover for other liaisons, if needed.
· Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to continue re-setting priorities and work independently.
· Must be flexible to meet business and training needs
Preferences include: Spanish speaking. Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, Visio and project management software. Prior experience with and understanding of physician office workflows.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in job related activities. Knowledge of Epic System Preferred.
Must possess a valid California driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 557