Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)-SNF Rehab
Work Hours: 8:30-5
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
The Physical Therapist Assistant is an educated, licensed health care provider who assists the Physical Therapist in the provision of physical therapy. The Physical Therapy Assistant provides physical therapy services to patients of all ages who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease or other causes. The Physical Therapy Assistant shall work under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist Assistant provides services within the limits of the law/licensure. Important dimensions of this position consist of quality of care, professional commitment, teamwork, interpersonal skills, safety, good public/customer relations and broad job knowledge.
• At least 1 year of current experience is preferred.
• Education sufficient to obtain required licensure as determined by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee.
• State of California Physical Therapist Assistant licensure required. American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3263