Organization Lead- Schools- Blue Zones Project
6643 – Relationship Consultant (Organization Lead - Schools)
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Sharecare, in collaboration with Montage Health, is working to help people live longer, better lives by improving their surroundings.
If you have account management/client services/sales experience and have experience with local school districts and are driven to make a difference; If you enjoy interacting with people and are passionate about improving the well-being of others; If you thrive while collaborating with a strong, results-driven team and enjoy challenging yourself and others to find creative solutions, join us!
Be part of a team that’s bringing innovative leaders together from across the community to lead and ignite a movement to improve well-being on a significant scale – a movement that promises to help your friends, family, and neighbors in Salinas, California live longer, better.
Blue Zones Project is rooted in lessons learned from the world's longest-lived cultures. We translate these lessons into sustainable environmental changes that strengthen social ties, reshape the places where people spend their time, and sharpen policies to support healthy choices.
By engaging a critical mass of individuals and organizations to participate — from worksites and schools to restaurants and grocery stores — the small changes contribute to huge benefits: lowered healthcare costs, improved productivity, and ultimately, a higher quality of life.
The Organization Lead- Schools is responsible for the successful advancement of the Blue Zones Project in the local market through engaging school districts to implement numerous research-based policies, practices, and projects to improve well-being for employees and students and their families.
- Develop strong relationships with local school districts/independent schools to encourage their participation and support them in becoming a Blue Zones Approved Worksite and School.
- Build partnerships to advance goals with school boards, school district staff, the United Educators Association, appropriate other public agencies, various interest groups, parents, and citizens.
- Drive comprehensive adoption and advancement of the school and worksite sector of the Blue Zones Project blueprint.
- Develop and meet monthly targets to ultimately achieve annual community blueprint places metrics.
- Compile worksite and school performance/value measures, outcomes and community impact stories.
- Familiarity with district and state education policy.
- Hands on experience with coalition building that resulted in implemented changes.
- Strong self-starter and team leader, specifically in partnership contexts where the team is not comprised of direct
- Adept at working with all levels of organizations and civic groups to secure ongoing participation and utilization of the appropriate tools and
- Compelling written/oral communication skills as it relates to driving initiatives within schools as a worksite and school.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key
- Ability to represent Sharecare and Blue Zones Project with partners, the public, and
- Strong project management skills to ensure initiative strategies stay on track and within
- Knowledgeable and connected in the local business
- Inspiring, influencing, collaborative, and responsible.
- Energized by Blue Zones Project mission.
- Bachelor’s degree required (business, education or related field, master’s preferred).
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in education administration, program management, account management. Human Resources/Benefits/Employee Wellness experience a plus.
- Experience in lieu of education considered.
Sharecare, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.