Organization Lead- Blue Zones Project
6643 – Relationship Consultant (Organization Lead)
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Sharecare, in collaboration with Montage Health, is working to help people live longer, better lives by improving their surroundings.
If you have account management/client services/sales experience and are driven to make a difference; If you enjoy interacting with people and are passionate about improving the well-being of others; If you thrive while collaborating with a strong, results-driven team and enjoy challenging yourself and others to find creative solutions, join us!
Be part of a team that’s bringing innovative leaders together from across the community to lead and ignite a movement to improve well-being on a significant scale – a movement that promises to help your friends, family, and neighbors in Salinas, California live longer, better.
Blue Zones Project is rooted in lessons learned from the world's longest-lived cultures. We translate these lessons into sustainable environmental changes that strengthen social ties, reshape the places where people spend their time, and sharpen policies to support healthy choices.
By engaging a critical mass of individuals and organizations to participate — from worksites and schools to restaurants and grocery stores — the small changes contribute to huge benefits: lowered healthcare costs, improved productivity, and ultimately, a higher quality of life.
The Organization Lead is responsible for the successful advancement of the Blue Zones Project in the local market through engaging employers, restaurants and other organizations. Success is achieved when the local employers and other organizations adopt the recommended changes to improve well-being and achieve the organization certifications necessary for the community to earn certification as a Blue Zones Community.
- Develop strong relationships with target organizations to encourage their participation and support them in becoming a Blue Zones Approved Organization (worksites, restaurants, civic organizations, homeowners association, faith-based organization).
- Drive comprehensive adoption and advancement of the Blue Zones Project blueprint within the local business community, including identifying and leveraging contacts, creating partner relationships, and educating organizations on becoming a Blue Zones Approved Organization.
- Actively work with the local Blue Zones Project leadership team and maintain momentum and advancement of the assigned group's strategic plans within the community.
- Ensure coordination and integration of the organizational strategies and group initiatives so they are fully maximized and leveraged with each other to drive maximum exposure to all the touch points with the Blue Zones Project.
- Develop and meet monthly targets to ultimately achieve annual community blueprint places metrics.
- Compile organization and restaurant performance/value measures, outcomes and community impact stories.
- Strong self-starter and team leader, specifically in partnership contexts where the team is not comprised of direct
- Adept at working with all levels of organizations and civic groups to secure ongoing participation and utilization of the appropriate tools and
- Compelling written/oral communication skills as it relates to driving initiatives within restaurants and
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key
- Ability to represent Sharecare and Blue Zones Project with partners, the public, and
- Strong project management skills to ensure initiative strategies stay on track and within
- Knowledgeable and connected in the local business
- Inspiring, influencing, collaborative, and responsible.
- Energized by Blue Zones Project mission.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- 7 + years of experience serving in an account management/client services role required, Human Resources/Benefits/Employee Wellness experience preferred.
- 7+ years of sales, business development, and market strategy experience required.
Sharecare, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.