Member Experience Coordinator
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Purpose of Position
The Member Experience Coordinator provides support to the Sales & Marketing and Member Experience Departments. This individual will work with a high degree of independence and responsibility and is an instrumental part of this small organization’s growth and development. S/he will play a major role in the support of the call center, to include assisting with the development of call center related training material, maintaining call center resource documents, and participating in ongoing performance and quality audits in order to assure consistent, timely, compliant and courteous response to member questions.
- Provide administrative support to all departments as requested.
- Greet visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Prepare office correspondence and documents by using MS Word and Excel.
- Run lead and sales report from CRM using Excel
- Reconcile weekly enrollments to CRM
- Prepare and/or revise slideshow presentations by using MS PowerPoint.
- Manage purchasing of supplies and other office equipment.
- Develop call center related training material and maintain call center resource documents
- Perform ongoing performance and quality audits in order to assure consistent, timely, compliant and courteous response to member questions
- Participate in the audit of call recordings against documented standards and flag compliance, and other issues that may be identified and escalate appropriately to the relevant department
- Assist with the identification of issues impacting customer services’ ability to adequately provide information or assistance to members
- Meet individual and departmental standards
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements relating to member confidentiality, documentation, quality, and inquiry response time
- Other duties as assigned
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Identifies, analyzes, organizes, and solves problems and issues in a timely, effective manner; uses data and input from others to make sound, timely decisions even in the face of uncertainty.
- Integrity: Consistently honors commitments and takes responsibility for actions and words.
- Flexibility: Demonstrates adaptability and openness to alternative solutions and flexibility when interacting with others, understanding their attitudes, needs, interests, and perspectives.
- Inclusiveness: The ability to network and partner with all internal and external stakeholders including broad and diverse representation of private/public and traditional/non-traditional community organizations.
- Minimum A.A. degree or equivalent practical experience in related or similar positions.
- At least three years' experience in customer service/call center within the managed care, insurance, healthcare, or related call center environment
- Strong comprehension skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to details in obtaining complete and accurate information
- Problem resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to key data accurately and rapidly
- Ability to operate computer equipment and software programs necessary to fulfill position responsibilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, providers, clients, brokers and management-level staff.
- Excellent phone manner and ability to handle multiple phone lines.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines
Aspire Health Plan is a locally owned Medicare Advantage HMO that provides comprehensive medical coverage to seniors and other Medicare recipients in Monterey County. We’re proud to be a community-centered organization backed by Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula and Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital. Over 700 doctors, many other healthcare providers, and all four Monterey County hospitals are part of the Aspire Health Plan network. It’s the care you need from people you know.
Aspire Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Assigned Work Hours:
8:00am - 5:00pm M-F