Manager Technical Infrastructure Operations
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Manages a team of IT infrastructure staff ensuring proper support of the infrastructure hardware, projects and day to day maintenance. Responsible for IT infrastructure management including the installation, maintenance, and retirement of systems. Assumes responsibility and drives ownership for issue resolution. Anticipates problems and complications, and formulates solutions.
- Manages the support, configuration, installation, maintenance, and upgrades for the Montage Health IT infrastructure.
- Manages a team consisting of Sr. Network Engineer and network administrators supporting the LAN, WAN, Wireless, branch and data center networks.
- Manages a team consisting of desktop engineers and lead desktop engineer supporting the VDI environment.
- Manages a team consisting of server administrators supporting the VSI and physical server environments.
- Provides associates direction, goal setting, corrective actions and development.
- Manages customer expectations and escalations through various channels.
- Ensures projects are equipped with the proper resources.
- Manages team’s ticket queues to meet corporate SLA targets.
- Manages and participates in an after-business hours on-call support rotation.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of security and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to corporate systems
- Works with the network architects to co-design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN, and SDWAN)
- Ensures maintenance of complete technical documentation
- Implements, oversees and tests security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Ensures monitoring of network performance and integrity
- Monitors computer systems to improve network performance for all systems
- Mentors team members on technical issues and resolution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT operations.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus, ACI, MPLS, Wireless, DNS, DHCP and network monitoring suites.
- Experience with ACI, ISE, SDWAN, SASE
- Good understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management principles.
- Network certification (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, ITIL, COBIT)
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
Full time (exempt)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-1162