Invasive Cardio Technologist
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the department director and assistant director the Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist (ICVT) is responsible for delivering quality patient care to all patient populations in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory. The ICVT is responsible for providing a wide variety of specialized invasive cardiovascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that assist in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of cardiovascular disease. The ICVT interacts in a positive, service-oriented manner with patients, medical staff, and peers. This position requires multi-tasking abilities in the entire cardiac catheterization arena, e.g., hemodynamics, scrub, and monitoring duties.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of recent cath lab experience.
- Will also be required to be on-call on a rotating basis.
- Position requires critical thinking, sharp assessment skills, quick decision-making ability, effective communication, and the ability to work under pressure.
Must pass the Arrhythmia Interpretation/Telemetry test at 85% prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment of telemetry/monitored patients (tested annually thereafter).
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification is required.
- RCIS certification required
- American Heart Association Provider ACLS certifications must be obtained prior to completion of orientation
and independent assignment.
Assigned Work Hours:
7a-3:30 p M-F includes after hour call and weekend call, hours may also vary based on patient census and procedures