Interim Cardiac Systems Analyst
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the department director and assistant director the Cardiovascular Systems Analyst is responsible for performing clerical, technical and analytical functions related to the performance of the cardiovascular information management system, the Cath lab hemodynamic system, as well as all other department system applications. He/she is also responsible for the training of staff within both departments utilizing these systems.
* Must demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology, have strong analytical skills, knowledge of data processing concepts, computer operations procedures and software applications.
* Familiarity with system monitoring tools, with relational database and client server concepts.
* File maintenance, integration functions and statistical reporting experience is needed.
* The ability to read and follow complex instructions, maintain written records and communicate both verbally and in written format.
* Ability to multi-task, make independent judgments in solving problems and work as a team member. Ability to work with other analysts, programmers and hospital system users to describe problems accurately and receive and communicate instructions on how to recover from software errors.
Familiarity with hospital application systems, HL-7 and Dicom is desirable. A good knowledge of PC communication software and protocols is preferred. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products preferred. Project Management
Work with leadership to organize demos for any new equipment needs
Manage meetings for status of project to include tasks, resource needs, go live checklist, testing
Assure all staff (TSS, networking, integration, applications, technician) are aware of their duties during go live and track that tasks are done between vendor and staff
Works in partnership with IT based analysts
Attends standing IT meetings with THI and IT
Attends THI Operations Meetings and participates with the department report out
Takes feedback from MDs and APPs to improve IT workflows and operations.
Attend meetings for EKG integration and help operationalize solutions for STEMI/Chest Pain Patients
Cath Lab Room 1 and Room 2 project support as needed
Back up for staff to maintain, troubleshoot, support the following applications
Set up new users both staff and MD.
Assist unit SMEs in training on all systems
Interface testing on all upgrades, updates and patches
SME/Super user for Epic
Liaison with interface analyst, Cupid analyst and all ONE analysts to maintain and test Cadwell, MUSE and McKesson Cardiology with Epic.
Support for staff for all of Tyler Heart for Epic implementation
Assist with training and setting up training.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Business Management preferred.
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted.
Assigned Work Hours:
Position Type:Per Diem