Executive Assistant - Aspire
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Purpose of Position
The Executive Assistant provides support to Aspire departments including the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Medical Officer. This individual will work with a high degree of independence and responsibility and is an instrumental part of Aspire’s growth and development. S/he will play a major role in assisting the CEO and CMO in meeting preparation including Board and Committee meetings. Support the continued improvement of office systems and schedules.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and CMO.
- Establish and maintains credible and effective working relationships with key stakeholders including internal and external contacts, board members, executives, and management team members.
- Board governance: scheduling meetings, meeting set-up, compiling and editing reports for multiple Boards, communication with Board members, packet compilation, posting on BoardEffect, recording of meeting and transcription of Minutes.
- Field telephone calls from vendors and clients.
- Greet visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, oversight of Admin Support Staff.
- Proactively assist with coordination of meetings including logistics, audiovisual, food, and materials (presentations, handouts, agendas) as needed.
- Arrange travel and manage calendars for conferences and site visits.
- Prepare office correspondence and documents by using MS Word and Excel.
- Prepare and/or revise slideshow presentations by using MS PowerPoint.
- Manage purchasing of supplies and other office equipment.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment.
- Code and prepare payment for accounts payable and receivable.
- Expense account reconciliation.
- Consultant travel arrangement / Invoicing
- Organizational Chart maintenance.
- Coordinate Business Rate Agreements/Schedule with all local hotels for Montage
- Contract facilitation and upload to MediTract.
- Special event coordination.
- Coordination of Equipment/Workspace moves
- At least three years administrative experience
- Experience with Board governance
- Experience with BoardEffect or similar Board portal software
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of basic accounting practices for accounts payable and receivable
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent critical thinking ability
- Commitment to maintaining information confidentiality, discretion, and accuracy
- Willing to work adjusted hours, such as weekends and evenings, when necessary for special events or presentations
- Flexible and positive attitude, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Works well under pressure, sometimes with short project timelines
- Capable of excelling in small, growing organization
- Works well independently as well as collaboratively, and takes initiative to identify project improvements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds
- Valid CA driver’s license and access to transportation
- BA or BS degree or equivalent with emphasis in Business Administration or Accounting preferred
- Experience working in small business and/or non-profit organization preferred
- Healthcare experience
Aspire Health Plan is a locally owned Medicare Advantage HMO that provides comprehensive medical coverage to seniors and other Medicare recipients in Monterey County. We’re proud to be a community-centered organization backed by Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula and Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital. Over 700 doctors, many other healthcare providers, and all four Monterey County hospitals are part of the Aspire Health Plan network. It’s the care you need from people you know.
Aspire Health Plan is an equal opportunity employer.
Assigned Work Hours:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-1152