Enterprise Data Management and Analytics (EDMA) Coordinator
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
The Enterprise Data Management and Analytics (EDMA) Coordinator is a member of the Health Information Technology (HIT) team and reports to the EDMA Manager. The individual in this position will work with a diverse array of stakeholders from across the Montage Health organization to help coordinate the processes, goals, and resources needed to meet our organization strategic goals for self-service reporting and analytics maturity
- Facilitate communication and coordination for the EDMA program
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify data needs, clarify requirements, and implement solutions
- Help to resolve ambiguous language around key business questions and problems
- Oversee and coordinate project and work request intake process using the ServiceNow platform
- Work with EDMA stakeholders to ensure requests are triaged and prioritized in accordance with the appropriate governance council priorities and strategy
- Facilitate the EDMA governance council and committee meetings, including: preparation of agenda and presentation slide decks; capture and dissemination of meeting minutes; and, logging follow up items and tasks in the appropriate system (e.g., ServiceNow, Outlook)
- Schedule and facilitate Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, and Sprint Retrospective meetings to capture feedback on what is working and what could be improved
- Assist the EDMA Manager with monitoring team capacity and productivity dashboards
- Communicate system changes, impediments, and other project questions/issues to management in a timely fashion
- Maintain the System Change Calendar and Wiki based on documentation submitted by team members
- Adhere to ethical principles and standards in the acquisition, storage, management, interpretation, analysis, and disposal of data.
- Assist with Data Governance initiatives in the areas of: Data Quality; Data Classification and Security; Data Acquisition, Lifecycle, and Metadata Management; and Data Stewardship, Communication, and Training
- Respond to analytics and data systems related incidents and assist with root cause analysis investigations
- Minimum of 5 years in office management and/or project management roles
- Experience working in a healthcare setting and/or an information technology department strongly preferred
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a complex multi-communication-channel environment
- Organized and proficient at tracking tasks, defining next steps, and maintaining schedules
- Proficiency in use of:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Vizio, Teams, and SharePoint
- Agile project management methods such as SCRUM, Lean, and/or Kanban
- Familiarity with:
- Healthcare data types, workflows, and concepts, including experience with data generated by Electronic Health Record systems like Epic, Cerner, etc.
Bachelor Degree in a technical, scientific, and/or healthcare discipline; or, equivalent work experience.
- Epic Cogito and Cogito Project Manager certifications are required within 90 days of hire
- Tableau Desktop proficiency, as demonstrated through Tableau Certified Data Analyst Certification or by passing an internal Tableau assessment exam within 90 days of hire. If demonstrated by internal test, Tableau Certified Data Analyst Certification must be achieved within 120 days of hire.
- Certified SCRUM Master or other professional Agile certification is required within 90 days of hire
- All certifications must be maintained throughout employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary Range (based on years of applicable experience)
$102,294 to $136,718
Assigned Work Hours:
Full time (exempt)
Pay Range (based on years of applicable experience):$49.18
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-250