EEG Technologist -Cardiology Services
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the department director and assistant director, the EEG Technologist provides care to patients of all ages. Services include performing EEG’s as well as reporting to interpreting physicians any information that is important in the delivery of quality care. Is responsible for the completion of daily studies as ordered and interacts with patients, medical staff and peers in a positive manner. Communicates clearly and concisely with physicians regarding processes and significant abnormalities. Duties include, but are not limited to, attending in-services and continuing education as deemed necessary by the department supervisor, and providing clerical assistance to the department.
- Must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with computer keyboard and basic computer function
- Experience with patient care. A minimum of three (3) years acute care hospital experience is preferred, as well as experience with performance of EEG testing in an acute care facility or neurologist office with both adult and pediatric patients.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education and work experience in related field.
American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS (required).
Assigned Work Hours:
Position Type:Per Diem