Clinical Social Worker
Work Hours: 8:30-5pm
Clincal Social Worker - Hospice of the Central Coast
The Clinical Social Worker is responsible for delivering and documenting appropriate social services on her/his patients as assigned during scheduled working hours. The Clinical Social Worker possesses a broad knowledge and skill level to competently provide patient education in community resources, crisis intervention, and therapeutic application, and to function as a core member of the IDG team.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Social Worker within the last five (5) years required; preferably with one (1) year in home health.
- Strong computer skills and previous experience charting in electronic medical records required.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Master's degree in social work required.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license.
This position requires driving. In addition to a valid CA driver's license, the following are required: Automobile insurance as required by the State of California with an acceptable driving record of three points or less, participation in the DMV pull-notice program, and an automobile available for daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2952