Clinical Social Worker Licensed
Work Hours: Monday thru Friday
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
· Excellent pay and generous benefits, including a pension and scholarship reimbursement
· Excellent team-oriented culture
· Free onsite gym for employees
· Employee dining
· "Best Place to Work in Monterey County" 8 years in a row!
The LCSW reports to the Assistant Director of the Outpatient Behavioral Health Services Mental Health Program and is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to outpatients with mental health disorders.
In addition, the LCSW provides mental health education to patients and, as appropriate, to the community and other professionals.
· 3 years experience in therapy with individuals, couples, and/or groups required
· Outpatient Experience and willingness to work with Adults across the age spectrum required
· Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work required
· LCSW is required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
· Pro-ACT certification must be obtained within the first 6 months of hire
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3000