Clinical Project Manager - Ohana
Welcome to Montage Health’s application process!
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Clinical Program Manager is primarily accountable for extracting, validating and maintaining critical metric reports for the purposes of (1) measuring and improving the quality of Ohana clinical services, (2) measuring cost-effectiveness and sustainability of Ohana services and supporting Ohana leadership in making high-quality, data-driven decisions. This individual will need to understand the strategic objectives of Ohana and Montage Health and assist in the identification or design of key quality and sustainability indicators and implementation of a measurement and reporting system for those indicators. The Program Manager will not only aggregate and analyze data but also assist Ohana’s clinical leadership in identifying the right questions to ask in attempting to measure quality, outcomes and sustainability. This person will have sophisticated analytical skills and excel at working with operational and health information technology business units.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide operational, clinical and strategic level reporting and analytics by mining complex data within the Epic system.
- Work with Epic Analysts to develop accurate and reliable reports and dashboards for real time performance monitoring by leading efforts to establish timely and reliable dashboards and tracking mechanisms.
- Take a lead role in development of analytic tools, extract data from data warehouses, and ensure data integrity through validation efforts.
- Monitor program compliance and work with Ohana’s Director of Operations to develop the procedures necessary for evaluating Ohana’s clinical service programs’ compliance with hospital policies and state and federal regulations.
- Work closely with Clinical and Operational Leaders to maximize the results for Ohana quality initiatives and payor specific quality based payment programs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of billing and coding. Maintain awareness of current events and their effect on the healthcare industry (at the federal, state, and local levels).
- Regular contact with Clinical and Medical Director(s) to maintain providers input and constant communication regarding proposed performance improvement strategies and quality measurement strategies.
- Collaborate with Ohana’s Epic Credentialed Trainers and analysts, who are responsible for developing and maintaining tools to support Epic users and providers. Suggest improvements to the system, adaptation to system changes and assist departmental co-workers to learn new system changes.
- Serve as a liaison between Ohana Director(s) and HIT for report questions, validation and other HIT related issues
- Recommend, update, and lead the development of application and or process data flow charts and work flow diagrams.
- Actively participate in managers meetings, provider meetings, educational seminars and in-services, as needed. Attend workshops, conferences, and/or seminars to keep current and expand knowledge regarding quality measurement initiatives within healthcare, payment systems, operations, strategy as well as, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently on routine assignments and strive to improve skills & problem solving abilities.
- Conducts feasibility studies and assists with determining cost benefit/ROI for various requested projects.
- Ensures that project scope, timelines, and budget goals are met and variances are noted and reported.
Manages team expectations, creates and manages internal and external project schedules, and facilitates communication with the Ohana clinical team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Three or more years of data analytics experience in healthcare
- Knowledge and expertise with pulling and managing large health plan, Medicare, or large multispecialty medical group financial and clinical datasets. Behavioral healthcare experience preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in Epic, SQL, tableau, advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Cogito, Crystal, Workbench, Slicer Dicer
- Knowledge and skills in based statistical analysis
- Experience collaborating between information technology and practice operations
- Analytical understanding of clinic workflow processes
- Proficient organizational, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 5 years or more of experience in a healthcare related field, preferably in physician office, practice management and/or population management
- Functional knowledge of:
- Ambulatory practice operations, preferably within Behavioral Health
- Project management techniques
- Physician, NP and other licensed providers’ practice finances, budgeting, and coding, preferably within Behavioral Health
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
Pay Range (based on years of applicable experience):$60.92
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-648