Clinical Project Manager - Data Analytics
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- CHOMP has been voted the Best Place to Work in Monterey County for 10 straight years
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Oriented Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of Director of Operations, the Clinical Project Manager is responsible for clinical and support systems for Ohana- Center for Behavioral Health care. The Clinical Project Manager will work with the Ohana team to ensure optimization of the EPIC for new and developing behavioral health programming including an intensive outpatient program, a partial hospitalization program, a crisis stabilization program and an acute care residential program. The Clinical Project Manager will ensure integration with existing department and hospital network infrastructure and systems as well as working closely with business development and finance departments to ensure optimal revenue generation and capture. He/She will investigate, assess, and implement cost effective solutions to budget related issues. Conducts feasibility studies and assists with determining cost benefit/ROI for various requested projects. Ensures that project scope, timelines, and budget goals are met and variances are noted and reported. Manages team expectations, creates and manages internal and external project schedules, and facilitates communication with the Ohana clinical team and other internal and external stakeholders. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Four to six years of experience in project management. Two or more years experience in project management including managing multiple complex application implementations simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of healthcare operations and inter-departmental procedures and functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills required. Detail focused.
- Ability to work comfortably under stress and against deadlines.
- Must have the ability to manage long term, i.e., multiyear system implementations.
- Experience with MS Office applications, including but not limited to, MS Word, MS Excel, MS project, and Visio. Familiarity with the Ohana clinical workflow and comfort in the development of new workflows.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and selecting a clinical system including preparing budgets, project justification documents, request for proposals, statement of works, technical and user documentation, implementation checklists, and MS project plans and schedules.
- Experience reviewing and negotiating contract language, e.g., terms and conditions, contract amendments.
Bachelor’s degree required, masters degree preferred
Assigned Work Hours: