Clinical Concierge Rad Tech - MoGo Urgent Care
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
- "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
The Clinical Concierge is responsible for registering, collecting payments, rooming, assisting the provider with care and treatment, discharging, and following-up with patients. It is the role of the Clinical Concierge to companion patients and their "secondary guests" through the entire experience to maximize clinical excellence, reduce treatment times, and maximize the patient experience; before, during, and after the patient visit. The Clinical Concierge is responsible for assisting the provider with front office and back office duties in the outpatient management of patients on a rotating basis. This position is a vital part of the office team that cares for patients in the clinic setting working under the direction of the Clinic Manager and the on-duty provider and works closely with the provider and other clinical staff. Additionally, the Clinical Concierge is responsible for a variety of clinical functions within a clinic setting requiring knowledge and integration of available standards, resources, and data; discretion; good judgment; diplomacy; decision making; and a customer service attitude. Acting as the patient advocate, the Clinical Concierge has continuous contact with providers, patients, patient families/significant others, community agencies, and patient care staff and management.
- Behaves in a professional and empathetic manner to build trust, comfort, understanding, and relationships with patients and the secondary guest(s) and in-line with Studer Principles.
- Welcomes (including eye contact, smile, greeting, and personal introduction) the patient and secondary guest(s) to the center and inquires the purpose and nature of the visit.
- Collects identification and payor related documentation, conducts patient registration, and performs point of service collection
- Measures and collects patient data including temperature, pulse, oxygen saturation, respirations, blood pressure, height, weight, and, in indicated pediatric patients, length and head circumference. Conducts hearing and vision screenings. Communicates the data and results to the patient
- Documents all data accurately into the patient medical record.
- Collects and documents in the patient medical record patient reason for visit and chief complaint, allergies, health history, and current medications for review by provider.
- Completes, when appropriate, standard operating procedures (convenience and clinical) to optimize patient comfort and through-put.
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures. Performs X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Documents radiology procedures performed on the order/encounter form. The incumbent signs the order/encounter form, indicating that all orders have been performed and marked. Logs radiologic procedures completed. Processes routine paper work. Types and files reports as requested. Ensures images are transferred to radiology group.
- Prepares patients for examinations and procedures. Assists provider with patient care. At the direction and delegation of the provider, performs approved lab tests and diagnostic testing.
- Organizes, schedules, completes, and communicates primary care, specialist, and ancillary referrals to patients.
- Maintain patient care supplies and medications, and quality checks and assurances throughout the facility.
- Feels personal ownership in providing excellent care and patient experience as a team through highly choreographed standard work; never satisfied with reaching measured goals, but strives to continually improve. Identifies and participates in process improvement and problem solving in the work to decrease defects/barriers, enhance patient satisfaction and experience, and reduce waste and/or cost.
·1 year experience as a Rad Tech preferred
·Knowledge of urgent care medical specialty required
·Knowledge of medical terminology required
·Excellent written and verbal communication required
·Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette required
·Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow required
·Ability to project a positive, warm, friendly and healing attitude to the patients of the community is required
·Experience electronic health record preferred
- As necessary for required licensure
- Current with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
At MoGo Urgent Care we are on a mission to bring Modern Urgent care to Monterey County. Our goal is to provide the finest-quality services to advance highly reliable, evidence-based healthcare in Monterey and surrounding counties, resulting in a vibrant, engaged, healthy population and an aligned medical provider community. Our Employees are an important part of this process because their work directly influences our success and the health of our community.
Assigned Work Hours: