Clinical Concierge Medical Assistant - MoGo Urgent Care
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
The Clinical Concierge is responsible for registering, collecting payments, rooming, assisting the provider with care and treatment, discharging, and following-up with patients. It is the role of the Clinical Concierge to companion patients and their "secondary guests" through the entire experience to maximize clinical excellence, reduce treatment times, and maximize the patient experience; before, during, and after the patient visit. The Clinical Concierge is responsible for assisting the provider with front office and back office duties in the outpatient management of patients on a rotating basis. This position is a vital part of the office team that cares for patients in the clinic setting working under the direction of the Clinic Manager and the on-duty provider and works closely with the provider and other clinical staff. Additionally, the Clinical Concierge is responsible for a variety of clinical functions within a clinic setting requiring knowledge and integration of available standards, resources, and data; discretion; good judgment; diplomacy; decision making; and a customer service attitude. Acting as the patient advocate, the Clinical Concierge has continuous contact with providers, patients, patient families/significant others, community agencies, and patient care staff and management.
- 1 year experience as a medical assistant required
- Experience in Family Practice or Urgent Care preferred
- Knowledge of urgent care medical specialty required
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette required
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow required
- Ability to project a positive, warm, friendly and healing attitude to the patients of the community is required
- Ability to perform phlebotomy and administer injections required
- Experience electronic health record preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in Spanish preferred
High School Diploma or G.E.D. and successful completion of a Medical Assisting Program required.
American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required. Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
12 hour shifts various days of the week