Central Supply Tech- per diem
Montage Health’s application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
- "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
Under the direction of the Supervisor or Charge/Lead, the Central Supply and Distribution Technician level 1 is responsible for ensuring the supplies and equipment are delivered to requesting departments in a timely manner and that proper inventory control systems are used. Duties include but are not necessarily limited to: putting supplies away in their assigned location in CS, replenishing supply nodes using the provided tools, answering the telephone, responding to phone requests for supplies or equipment, accurately pulling supplies, delivering supplies & equipment and placing them in the appropriate location, retrieving contaminated equipment and taking it to the decontamination area, processing emergency orders for supplies from the warehouse. Staff must use supply inventory control tools and established Lawson ordering procedures. The tech must also report directly to the shift supervisor or assigned charge person.
1. Previous experience in supply handling OR 3 years' healthcare experience is preferred.
2. Experience with Lawson or inventory management is preferred.
3. Associate degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university plus (5) five years of associated healthcare resource and materials management experience preferred; or
4. High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience of (7) seven years of associated healthcare resource and Supply Chain Services experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
Assigned Work Hours:
This position requires two months of full time training on all shifts. Shifts include, 4am, 5am, 630am, 7am, 10am, 2pm, 3pm, and 8pm.
This position is primarily for weekend coverage but other days as needed.
Position Type:Per Diem